Meetings and More Meetings
Posted by Hesh Kagan on Apr 20, 2017
- Lunch (speaker’s) meetings will be held on the first and third Thursdays of the month from 11:45 AM to approximately 1:00 PM. Location is Olive and Mint Restaurant at 2 Washington St in Foxboro. Payment at the door ($15/per person). You can prepay by sending a check made out to the Foxboro Rotary to: Foxboro Rotary, PO Box 321, Foxboro, MA, 02035.
- Our upcoming speakers include:
February 2nd: Tony McDonnell's ClassificationFebruary 16th: Foxboro Town Manager Bill Keegan and International Student Exchange Speakers Steve and Jill AlbrightMarch 2nd: Steve Spiewakowski with Wrentham Probate CourtMarch 16th: Dr. Wendy Cohen (Karen Benz's guest)April 6th: Karen Weber, Co-Founder and Executive Director of the Foundation for a Green Future, Inc. and Founder of the Massachusetts Water Forum.April 20th: Chief William Baker, Foxboro PoliceMay 4th: Danny Tilton's classification speechMay 18th: Sister Kay Lawlor speaking about women in a Safe House (Joan Gagnon's guest) from Medical Missions of MaryJune 1st: TBD
June 15th: TBD
June 29 (will substitute for the July 6 meeting): New officer installation; induction of new members
July 20: TBD
- Board meetings, when scheduled, are held before the regular meetings at 10:45 AM.
International Committee Meetings
- Meetings are held on the third Friday of every month at 8:00 AM, both in-person and via conference call.
Fellowship Committee Meetings
- The next Fellowship (membership) Meeting will be held TBD at 8:15 AM in Roxanne's office.
Community Committee Meetings
- The next Community Committee Meeting will be held TBD at Olive and Mint Restaurant, 2 Washington St, Foxboro